Palmetto Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC, an outpatient behavioral healthcare provider with locationa in Rock Hill and Fort Mill, SC, is looking for an Office Assistant with exceptional customer service, superior multi-tasking, and excellent organizational abilities.
Position is Full-Time [Monday through Friday].
Duties Include [but not limited to]:
- Provide exceptional customer service to Palmetto Counseling’s clients
- Perform customer service functions in terms of scheduling appointments, answering telephone, and responding to service inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist clients with check-in / check-out process
- Collection and maintenance of fees, co-pays and insurance
- Provide assistance to clinicians in terms of scheduling needs
- Accepting / making referrals
- Document and organize client information in client electronic medical record and respond to medical record requests
- Assist with authorization / pre-certification and referral processes
- Setting appointment reminders
- Perform data entry and documentation for services rendered
- Serve as first point of contact and liaison to physician offices, referral sources, insurance, and other managed care entities
- Maintain orderly office environment to ensure delivery of exceptional client care
- Must comply with all Federal, State, and Local standards, regulations, and maintain strict adherence to HIPAA Privacy Laws and all aspects of client confidentiality and privacy.
Candidate must possess advanced office and customer service skills, professionalism, strong work ethic, dependable, excellent reading and writing skills with attention to detail, and ability to perform as a team member in a medical office environment. Superior organizational, time management, punctuality, and multi-tasking skills are also required.
Individual shall possess advanced computer skills and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Web-based software applications and Electronic Medical Record software systems. Prefer individual with medical office experience with professional knowledge and application of HIPAA Privacy Laws.
Candidate must adhere to strict compliance with all State, Federal, and HIPAA Standards Policies and Procedures. Verification of applicant’s previous work history, school history, provide at least (x3) professional references from previous employers, and submit to State and National Criminal Background checks are required.
Following completion of 90-day introductory period, employees are eligible for the following: Employer-Sponsored Flex Spending Account (FSA) for approved health care expenses, Paid Time Off [PTO], 8 paid Holidays, Opportunity to participate in Simple IRA [up to 3% company match], Voluntary employee-sponsored participation with AFLAC.
Applicants who do not meet requirements above will not be considered.
Send resumes to:
Palmetto Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC
1721 Ebenezer Road, Suite #225
Rock Hill, SC 29732
Fax (803) 329-5830
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS
Palmetto Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC, a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace, is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or decisions for qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.