Palmetto Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC (PCC), an outpatient behavioral healthcare practice that serves the communities of Rock Hill SC, Fort Mill SC, and Charlotte, NC is seeking compassionate licensed Psychiatrist(s) / APRN(s) / PMHNP(s) / Physician Assistant(s) who are devoted to providing superior patient care, medication management, psychotherapeutic and psychiatric services to patients with mental health, behavioral health, and substance abuse issues.
As part of your role on PCC’s team, you will be responsible for providing diagnostic assessments, managing psychotropic medications and subsequent follow up visits for medication evaluation and management.
This is an ideal position for a provider who enjoys flexibility in terms of their schedule while working in an outpatient group setting. You will closely collaborate with a clinical team of more than a dozen, on-site licensed mental health clinicians and other health care professionals in the community.
PCC has been proudly serving the communities of Rock Hill, Fort Mill SC, and surrounding Charlotte area since 2008. As a growing and expanding mental health practice committed to wholistic and integrated behavioral healthcare, our clinicians have decades of combined experience working with a broad spectrum of patients, including children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
What We Offer:
Sign-On Bonus [DOE]
- Monthly Productivity Bonus Incentives
Flexible Work Schedule
- Enjoy the opportunity to create your own schedule / availability to optimize work-life balance
Full-Time Administrative Support / Front Desk / Reception Service
- Billing / Claims Service
- Highly Collaborative and Supportive Team Environment
- Credentialing Application Submission
- Work with a clinically diverse team devoted to providing the best in client care
- Aggressive Marketing Support
Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system which includes:
- Patient Scheduling
- Electronic billing and claims submission
- Electronic Charting
- HIPAA compliant provider and patient communication portals
- Auto-Appointment reminders
- Highly sophisticated, logic based EMR system designed to help practice / providers strive for Zero Write-offs.
Overview / Highlights of Palmetto Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC
Well Established Private Group Practice:
- Practice established since 2008
- Multiple referral sources: contracts with over 40 managed care / private insurance, EAP panels
- Enjoy excellent collaborative relationships within provider community / well-established referral base
- Comfortable office space / professional setting
Practice in proximity of Piedmont Medical Center, Baxter Village, and other medical specialty providers
- Practice has x2 convenient locations [Rock Hill & Fort Mill, SC] just 20 minutes south of Charlotte, NC.
Practice employs full-time administrative staff devoted to patient care
- Administrative staff to help receive and process all incoming
- Schedule new patient appointments
- Collection of co-pays
- Respond to service inquiries, take messages, and perform other administrative functions to support clinical staff.
- Administrative staff available to help with insurance questions explain benefits, deductibles, co-pay, co-insurance, and assist patients with scheduling
- On-site billing / claims service
- Credentialing Application Submission
Our skilled team offer a wide range of specialties and clinical diversity to treat children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric populations which include:
- Children / Play Therapy
- Christian Counseling
- Alcohol, Addiction, Substance Abuse
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy [Individual & Group]
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy [Individual & Group]
- Eye Movement De-sensitization Reprocessing [EMDR]
- Relationship Counseling [Family]
- Relationship Counseling [Couples / Marital]
- In-Person or Virtual Sessions
Excellent Work Environment
- Work with a team devoted to providing the best in patient care
- Excellent opportunity for practitioner who desires flexible work schedule and ability to create your own schedule to optimize work-life balance
Summary of Duties:
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, and evaluation of patient progress
- Orders and evaluates diagnostic testing, provides therapeutic interventions, procedures, prescribes medication, and educates patient and family related to care, prevention, and management of mental health conditions
- Medication management
- Provide accurate documentation of patient care, documents orders, directives, procedures, and patient responses via electronic medical record (EMR) in accordance with all State, Federal, HIPAA rules / regulations.
- Works in close collaboration / consultation with therapists and members of clinical team to determine appropriate course of treatment, which includes individual, family, group, and pharmacologic therapeutic interventions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team members as well as patients of all ages.
- Candidate must possess a current, unrestricted South Carolina license as a Psychiatrist, MD, or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant and ability to become credentialed to receive Private Insurance / Third-Party reimbursement.
- Possess comprehensive liability insurance
- Prefer provider who is presently credentialed with major health insurers such as Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Cigna, United Behavioral Health, Aetna, Magellan, Medicare.
Our ideal candidate is a professional who has true passion to work with diverse populations and treat mental health / substance abuse conditions, possess superior clinical judgment, excellent communication skills, and desire to work in a supportive and collaborative team setting.
Please Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Palmetto Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC
1721 Ebenezer Road, Suite #225
Rock Hill, SC 29732
Fax (803) 329-5830
Palmetto Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC, a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace, is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or decisions for qualified persons based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.