Learn How to Manage Your Anxiety
Anxiety treatment services in Rock Hill and Fort Mill, SC
Has anxiety taken over your life? Kept you from enjoying your friends and family? Prevented you from having a successful career? These are all questions we seek to find solutions for at Palmetto Counseling Services located in Rock Hill and Fort Mill, SC. Our licensed professionals understand how crippling and overwhelming anxiety can be if left untreated. Count on us to help you find the right treatment for your anxiety when you contact us today by calling (803) 329-9639.
Get Your Anxiety Under Control
Understanding Anxiety and its Symptoms
Some individuals living with anxiety may not fully be aware that they have a condition. Not to mention, those living with anxiety may not realize there are treatment options available to them. At Palmetto, our goal is to help individuals understand their anxiety and find the right treatment for each patient suffering from the disorder.
Have you noticed that you suffer from the following?
- Panic attacks
- Constant worry
- Decreased sleep
- Changes in diet
- Changes in mood
- Discomfort when around groups of people
- Increase in muscle tension or upset stomach
- Increase in avoidant behavior or social withdrawal
If so, schedule an appointment with a counselor by contacting our office today.
How Palmetto Can Help
At Palmetto, we are committed to helping individuals dealing with anxiety find a way to live a happier life by providing customized treatments. Our process typically follows these steps:
- Identify and better understand triggers to your anxiety
- Learn positive and adaptive ways to cope with anxiety or fear
- Uncovering ways to redirect negative feelings or fears.
- Determining the best form of medical treatment if necessary.