Gain a Perspective That Aligns With Your Beliefs
Make an appointment for Christian counseling services in Rock Hill, SC
Palmetto Counseling offers Christian Counseling to help individuals find answers in biblical truth as they seek to enhance their day-to-day lives.
“Then you will know the truth; and the truth will set you free” (John 8:32).
As part of the process, your counselor at Palmetto Counseling can help you resolve problems that have prevented faith from growing and developing in your life. Throughout the course of counseling, your counselor will work with you to clarify your belief in a higher power, strengthen your faith in God, and incorporate faith into your recovery.
“Regarding your former way of life, you were taught to strip off your old nature, which is being ruined by its deceptive desires”
“For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline”
(2 Timothy 1:7)
“I can do all things through Him who strengthens me”
Issues for Christian Counseling
- Do you desire to have a closer relationship with God?
- Have you experienced feelings of emptiness – like there is a hole or void inside of you that cannot be filled?
- Do friends and family say that you have a very negative outlook on life?
- Were you once close to God? But now you feel distant, angry, and alone after experiencing a significant loss, illness, or death of a loved one?
- Do you experience feelings of guilt or shame because you have turned away from God?
- Have you struggled with feelings of fear, anger, confusion, or distrust and find it a challenge to believe in a higher power?
- Are you struggling with understanding and accepting the Alcoholics Anonymous concept of connecting with a higher power?